Insurance Coverage to Protect Your New Car

Driving a new car around, it's time to enjoy the ride. Insurance coverage will protect you in the event of a small accident, but what happens if you total a new car that you have a substantial loan on?

GAP insurance gives you the coverage you need when you have a big loan on your car and you won't get the full amount you owe from your insurance company.

At Mike Patton Ford Lincoln, we will talk with you about why you need GAP insurance protection. You don't want to be left with a car loan balance when you don't have a car that you can drive. In the event you total your new vehicle, GAP insurance will allow you to have the money you need to start over again.

While you don't want to drive around worried about totaling your new vehicle, you need to be covered by GAP insurance in the event that you do.
Categories: Finance


Nothing posted yet.